Sunday, September 11, 2016

Passion in Portland 2016 Author Signing Event

AJ Harmon did an amazing job!!!

This was my first ever time attending a big book signing. I have been to signings in book stores and all but not signings like this. To have so many authors in one place was an amazing experience. 
I walked out of there with 22 new books and LOTS of new swag. The authors were so nice and friendly. 


It truly was a blast. Next year I must bring more money. I was only able to come home with 22 new books and there were so many, many books I wanted that I couldn't get.


There were so many great raffle prizes. A few authors even had raffle drawings of their own. I had the honor of winning Hadley Quinn's drawing. A huge congratulations to the winners of the raffle prizes. I loved that quilt up for grabs. Congrats to the winner of that.
Among the winners of the prizes were:
Nicole Richard giveaway -Jolene
Beach Bag giveaway- Jolene
Crazy about book box- Jolene
(will update the list as I get it)



I got to meet the following authors as well as many more that I did not get pictures with.
It truly was a blast at PiP16. Can't wait to go next year.

K.A. WARE


C.L. RILEY


JENNIFER BLACKWOOD


S.B. ALEXANDER


JAYCEE FORD


HADLEY QUINN


ANIE MICHAELS


HEIDI JOY TRETHEWAY


EM GAYLE/ELIZA GAYLE


AJ DOWNEY


VIRNA DEPAUL AND SUSAN HATLER


AJ HARMON




4 comments:

  1. So great meeting you! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing and great to meet all of you as well. I look forward to next year and reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet you. Hope we'll see each other next year too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)